Bring job profiles to life for MARC Bibliographic records creating (not yet deleting) Invoices + Invoice line records
Note: This is based on UI input, not command line. Data Migration may take care of loading pre-existing Invoice and Invoice Line data based on command line interaction with Invoice APIs.
Parse incoming invoice data in MARC Bibliographic files to identify relevant invoice details, package them up, and deliver to the invoices app with appropriate rules, so that invoices and invoice lines can be created.
- Parse incoming invoice data in MARC records to identify relevant invoice details, package them up, and deliver to the invoices app with appropriate rules, so that invoices and invoice lines can be created.
- Invoice field mapping screen has already been created, so it will just need to be adjusted to accept MARC field mappings instead of EDIFACT
- Unlike EDIFACT, Invoice data for the same invoice may be scattered across multiple MARC files, so match/update actions will be required to add additional lines to an invoice that may already exist in FOLIO. Determine the match options to support (Inv number, Vendor, Inv date - anything else?) (talk with SMEs - would it be the case that if invoice lines are split into separate files, all files would be uploaded at the same time?
- There is no concept of an invoice header/footer when invoice data is supplied in MARC records, so more invoice-level data may have to be defaulted into the field mapping profile
- Create Karate tests
- Create E-to-E automated tests
See additional details and clarifications at https://wiki.folio.org/display/MM/Create+invoices+by+importing+MARC+Bibliographic+Records