Current situation or problem: Preparing for when notices can be sent as letters (rather than emails). Building the notice templates, staff needs to be able to add the address, where the letter notice will be sent.
The data to be pulled in, are the fields listed in Users >> Contact information >> Addresses >> >Use as primary address.
If there is no address + if no address is select as primary, then the field remains empty.
The idea is to copy the section "Requester delivery address" section from the staff slip tokens.
Out of scope:
- Changing the UI and data structure in the Users app.
- UI | Add the section "User primary address" + 7 tokens :
- BE | Add the User primary address tokens to the notice context - in mod-circ :
- BE | Add the User primary address tokens to the notice context - in mod-fee-fines :
- BE | Populate the tokens in the notice, with the data provided by the context :