Current situation or problem:
- Overdue fines are generated according to the settings in the overdue fine policy (i.e. patron is billed/charged a calculated amount, at the timepoint when the overdue item is checked in).
- The patron notice policy contains two triggers ("Overdue fine, returned" and "Overdue fine, renewed") to send a notice when the patron is charged overdue fines.
- Currently, a SINGLE notice is sent out for every SINGLE overdue fine.
- The aim of this feature = Send MULTIPLE overdue fines in a SINGLE notice.
- The bundling happens at the check-in END SESSION (whether by clicking on the button, or by the session running out) ; using the same logic as for the check-out/-in multiples.
- BE: Bundle mutliple overdue fines into one single notice:
- BE: Closed overdue fines are not included in bundled notices:
Out of scope:
- New notice tokens
- Changes to the notice template
- Changes to the notice policy