Current situation or problem: Check in screen breaks FOLIO UX/UI conventions and is inconsistent with check out screen (although similarly labeled actions, such as End session).
- Move "End session" button to bottom
- "End session" button should be primary button
- "Enter" button should be default button
- View should be full screen width for larger monitors (and not constrained to a specific width)
- Current "Process as" label should be relabeled as "Date returned"
- Field labels should be as defined on ux.folio.org (they are not now when the pencil icons are shown)
Links to additional info