Problem feature will address: GIVEN I access a detail record WHEN I return to the Results List THEN focus should return to the result or in the area I was on AND not return to the top of the page so that I do not scroll. This logic should apply to whether the layout is a two-pane or three-pane
Background: To address
STRIPES-701, we must support pagination that allows a user to see the result s/he clicked on in view. FOLIO's infinite scroll makes it very challenging to address this issue. STRIPES-701 is a painpoint for several institutions and has a high priority to correct.
This Feature will
- Ensure result remains in view when user returns to the results list
- Apply implementation to Inventory app for Juniper.
- Our development will account for an easy implementation for other apps in future releases who prefer to implement the same implementation
- Supports any app using Search and Sort/SASQ
- Does not replace Load More. It is an additional option for displaying results
- Accounts for whether it is a two pane or three pane layout
- Regardless of whether an exact count or estimated count is returned. UX is the same.
- Complies with WCAG 2.1 AA