Note: This feature was split from UXPROD-2891 to make it easier to prioritize these improvements for acquisitions apps
Each FOLIO app should support these baseline shortcut keys (when applicable).
|Action||OS shortcut||Windows shortcut|
|Create a new record||Option + n||alt + n|
|Duplicate a record||Option + c||alt + c|
|Edit a record||cmd + Option + e||ctrl + alt + e|
|Save a record||cmd + s||ctrl + s|
|Expand all accordions||cmd + Option + b||ctrl + alt + b|
|Collapse all accordions||cmd + Option + g||ctrl + alt + g|
|Go to Search & Filter pane||cmd + Option + h||ctrl + alt + h|
- Above shortcut keys. Review documentation (https://github.com/folio-org/stripes-components/tree/master/lib/Commander)
- Implement dropdown that displays an option to view keyboard shortcuts list
- Shortcuts list will display as a modal
- Must select one app to implement. NOTE: Users app already has shortcut keys implemented just need the display of shortcut keys in a modal implemented.
- Once implemented, developer must announce on stripes-update channel. This implementation will serve as a pattern for all apps.
- PO for the first app to have keyboard shortcuts list display implemented will present to POs and provide requirement/implementation details