This feature covers
- Foundation logic/workflow for manual linking/unlinking MARC authority records to/from MARC bib fields
- Enhance MARC bib field by adding $0 (authority record control number or standard number) value with applicable URI when link is made AND bib record does not contain a $0 and/or the URI does not contain $0 with URI.
- Populate linked bib subfield $9 with Authority mod-inventory-storage UUID
- Initial work supports linking names
- When link is established then linked authority 1XX controls values in the linked bib field(s). This manual action may occur on:
- Edit quickMARC bib
- Derive a new MARC bib