Overview: It can be difficult for a user to identify specific groups as the list of groups grows. It is also not currently possible to indicate any type of hierarchy in groupings that have been created. This will make it easier to identify different groups and easier to assign funds to different groups.
- Library is creating finance groups to organize spending by purchase type AND format. There could be groups of each format within each purchase type group. It needs to be clear how these groups relate to each other.
- Administrators need to assign multiple funds to different groups and even assign groups of funds to other groups in order to get summaries of summaries.
- Create a controlled vocabulary for Group "Category"
- Allow user to filter groups by "Category"
- Add visual identifier for category
- Allow user to assign multiple funds to a group from the group screen
See design concept mockups: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AJIkcOID5EEvx_3BDhc2Nfldg81nIww5?usp=sharing