Allow users to organize and filter organizations by type, such that organizations can be group and sorted by a controlled list of possibilities.
Note not all types would be organizations we order from.
- Administrator would want to run a report on how much was ordered from a certain type of organization
- Administrator would like to identify certain organizations as performing certain functions
- Administrator would add multiple types to a single organization to indicate that they are both a material supplier and access provider etc.
- Allow the user to add, edit and delete values from the list of "Organization types" in the organization module settings
- You should not be able to remove a value that is in use by one or more organizations
- Order export includes "organization type" value
- Each Organization can be assigned more than one type
- Should Not be a required field
- Should always be editable
- Should be an alphanumeric value?
- User can filter organization records by type
See https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVOUIKiDk=/?invite_link_id=752848231900 for workflow and design details
See list of example types provided by GBV - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KYn9xswHbFDVikjrhpUTMhn_mH68yse6d3PXngQqOvU/edit#gid=0