Overview: Transfers will currently increase or decrease the amount available in a budget. This makes the Allocated, Unavailable and Available numbers difficult to understand. Allocated plus Net transfer amount gives the total Available amount for the year.
- Librarian wants to know how much money was allocated and made available to a budget. As available amount decreases throughout the year this number can not be calculated without sorting through transactions
- Librarian wants to restrict budget spending for different expense types based on the amount of money available in the budget. Allocated plus net transfer could be used to determine the total money that would be available for the year at any point in time.
- Display "Net Transfers" as an amount on each budget summary
- Display net transfer for Ledger (Difference between what has been transferred to budgets on a different ledger and what has been transferred in from budgets on a different ledger)
- Net Transfer amount could be negative or positive (Display in accounting format - negative number in "()")