Type: New Feature
Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Q2 2020
Template:UXPROD features customfield_11200 21023
Front End Estimate:XXL < 30 days
Back End Estimate:XXL < 30 days
Calculated Total Rank:9
Rank: Chicago (MVP Sum 2020):R2
Rank: Cornell (Full Sum 2021):R4
Rank: Duke (Full Sum 2021):R4
Rank: 5Colleges (Full Jul 2021):R4
Rank: GBV (MVP Sum 2020):R4
The FOLIO user interface for the setup and configuration of the FOLIO OAI-PMH service.
This story builds upon that allowing for tenant-specific, modifiable values to be used.
- UI allows tenant-specific settings that override shared/common defaults. UI mockup: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aY57bwIGj7Q9xLf7uZ8WNqawgk930FEo
- Use mod-configuration (see API docs and other modules for examples - this is a widely used module)
- Values from mod-configuration are used if present, System property values are used as a fallback. Hardcoded defaults are only used in cases where values aren't present in mod-configuration or specified via system properties.
There are several options to be configured:
1. Enable the OAI service
2. Repository Base Name: default = "FOLIO_OAI_Repository"
3. Repository Base URL: default = "http://tbd.later.folio.org/oai"
4. Admin Emails: default = "email@example.com" (list of one or more emails)
5. Enable throttling = false
6. Throttling backoff (seconds); default = TBD
7. Throttling abuse threshold; default = TBD consecutive unheeded warnings
- Enabling or disabling the service keeps all settings in the config.properties file intact.
- UI design defined: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aY57bwIGj7Q9xLf7uZ8WNqawgk930FEo
- Read only and edit rights must be assigned and configurable via FOLIO standard mechanisms for system users?
- All options listed above can be modified by the user.
- Read only and edit rights can be configured per person
- error conditions are handled appropriately
- UI built and tested (link to design will be listed here when ready)
- Records (Dublin core & MARC XML) can be successfully harvested by EBSCO harvester and MARCedit
- Code successfully deployed to Git, integrated & demonstrated in community sprint demo
- Work meets or exceeds the Definition of done