The KBART guidelines (https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/16900/RP-9-2014_KBART.pdf) define a mechanism for making "Embargo" statements which "reflect limitations on when resources become available online, generally as a result of contractual limitations established between the publisher and the content provider"
This feature is to add support for importing this information to the Agreements internal knowledgebase so we can:
- Support 'embargo' information in data incoming from GOKb, KBART or JSON load
- Validate embargo as per KBART guidelines
- Store in Folio package content item
- Add to display (check which displays this should appear on)
- Add to exports (check which exports this needs to appear in)