Current situation or problem:
- Once a loan has been anonymized, users cannot view it in the interface unless they have an existing link
- Existing links have the borrower's user ID
- Tenants can configure anonymization to happen when the item is checked in, but also configure check in receipts to be sent for items - can anonymization in that case be delayed until after check in receipt has happened?
- The anonymize loans button on a user's closed loans requires no confirmation, and users may accidentally click it and delete data
- View anonymized loans in interface
- display non-anonymized information about borrower (patron group)
- remove borrower's user ID from URL (for all loans, not just anonymized ones)
- send check in receipts before loans are anonymized, and anonymize them as scheduled after
- warn users before anonymizing loans manually
Out of scope
- Following link from circulation log
Links to additional info
- What is current status of check in receipts vs. anonymization? Is anonymization delayed until after check in receipts are sent, delayed indefinitely, or neither?