Last bits of the MARC Bib-Inventory Instance connectivity, broken out from Q3's
1. Add a tenant-level CLI in this feature, then UI (UXPROD-1479) for customization of the default MARC Bib-to-Inventory Instance mapping, based on the Data Import MARC mapping UI and UX
2. Update all older documentation that describes loading MARC records directly to Inventory Storage via CLI, e.g. the instructions of Wayne Schneider at https://github.com/folio-org/folio-install/blob/master/single-server.md, and there "Load Sample Data"
- Instance from MARC mapping: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lGBiPoetHuC3u-onVVLN4Mj5KtVHqJaQe4RqCxgGzo/edit#gid=1704497781
- The standard MARC-to-Instance map needs to be editable at the tenant level, at a CLI level to start, and via a UI in the future. We need to cover at least the CLI portion in this feature
- Instance fields that surface from the underlying SRS data should not be editable (
- CRUD of MARC Bib records in SRS should result in the corresponding mapped changes in the Inventory Instance records
NOTE: May have to extend the Inventory data structure a bit to include the proper reference, especially if Instance may have more than one SRS record in the future - this may be a future enhancement