Note this was split off of
UXPROD-703 as not all stories could be resolve before the Q3 release
Purpose: Users need the ability to close an invoice and have the system generate the appropirate payments against the desired Funds.
- Move invoice from open to reviewed (User must click a button)
- Will need a way for invoices to skip the reviewed step for some institutions or specific workflows involving third party systems
- Move invoice from reviewed to approved (User must click a button)
- Generate Voucher based on invoice
- Once approved the invoice information can not be updated by a user (Outside of marking as paid or canceled)
- Move invoice from approved to paid (User must click a button, or system updates status)
- Voucher is marked as paid
- All associated POLs are marked as "Fully paid" (See next bullet for exception)
Subtract amount encumbered by the the Invoice line total however the resulting value can not be negative(will be handled by separate feature)
- Allow user to select "Do not release encumbrances" for each invoice line (For ongoing orders this will be reversed)
- If checked POL payment status will not be updated to "Fully Paid"
any remaining encumbered value will not be released (will still be unavailable).(will be handled by separate feature)