Scenario 1: User previews the organization accordion of an agreement.
In the agreement preview, display a card for each Organization-Role combination.
- In the card header display:
- The organization icon
- The organization name in bold. Note this is also a link to the organization record.
- A dot to separate the fields
- The Role assigned for this agreement.
- In the the card body, display the interfaces for the organization.
Scenario 2: User edits an agreement and selects "Add organization to agreement"
The repeating field group is displayed and presented with a header and shaded background as shown in the mockup.
- In the header display:
- "Organization [number]".
- A trash card icon for removing the field group, which has the tooltip "Remove organization".
- In the body display:
Scenario 3: User has used the organization lookup modal to select an organization.
A card is displayed as shown in the mockup.