As a Folio Administrator
I want to track communications with my library staff, vendors, and students in Folio
in the same manner regardless of app.
Notes are desired to record vendor, staff, and patron correspondences. Notes should be:
- Able to create and assign a note(s) to the following records
- License Records
- Provider Records
- Package Records
- Title/Resource Records
- Can assign the same note to multiple packages, titles/resources
- Can add as many notes as desired
- Proposed Note fields
- Note Type
- Note Title
- Note Details
- Notes Details must allow for large # of characters
- Create/Edit a note should support a date/time created and updated stamp
- Notes UI should support a WYSIWIG
- Allow user to delete a Note
- A Notes helper app was implemented but due to significant defects it was recently disabled. Defining requirements for this feature will require reviewing the helper app to determine at what level does it align with expectations.
- Also several apps have requested/implemented Notes fields. Will need to review and determine if expectations align.