To summarize the work done on this
- Create mod-camunda that extends spring-module-core
- Bring in Camunda dependencies to embed the workflow engine
- Create a pattern for the project structure (where to store files, assets, etc.)
- Develop and test multi-tenancy
- Create a few sample processes that demonstrate how to use common activities within Camunda and confirm that will work in multi-tenant environment
- Determine which Camunda APIs to expose for mod-workflow
Detailed documentation can be found in the mod-camunda github README.