Updated by Darcy Branchini to include all out-of-the-box staff slips on 9/28/2020.
To clarify, there are four out of the box slip types (hold slip, transit slip, pick slip and delivery slip) already built and their templates (copy and tokens) are already customizable using a rich-text editor. For each of these, the triggering events and conditions are hardcoded.
This feature would allow FOLIO admins to CRUD their own triggers and conditions. Questions:
- Are there more triggering events and/or conditions than the following?
- Hold slip
- Item status changes to awaiting pickup and it's at the patron's requested service point
- Transit slip
- Outstanding request exists and item scanned at a location other than the requested location
- Item returned at a location other than the home location
- Item needed for a staff workflow and item scanned at a location other than the needed for WF location
- Pick slip - Available item requested for pickup, and needs to be pulled off of shelf
- Delivery slip - Item requested for office delivery
- Hold slip
- Are the triggering events the ones listed above, but the conditions need to be defined? For example, a tenant might need multiple hold slips because each location or service point wants to do them differently? Or perhaps the transit event is always that it needs to go to a different location, but the conditions that define which transit slip template is needed is separated by home, request and/or staff workflow?
- Need use cases for custom triggering events and conditions