Overview: User are finding that they are missing fields in the POL that are very important to how the order will function in FOLIO. Either because they do not understand the importance of that field or they don't think to review the setting of that field because it is not obvious that it is important.
Need a design pattern for better managing this in the UI.
- Given user is creating or editing order
- When accordions include the following important fields
- They should be highlighted and include some description that users can toggle
Critical fields are as follows:
- Package (toggle)
- Title look up (Hyperlink)
- Acquisition method
- Order format
- Receipt status
- Payment status
- Manually add pieces for receiving
- Create inventory (Physical)
- Create inventory (Electronic)
- Create inventory (Other)