Purpose: Create wireframes for how current loan and loan history should look/work on item details.
- Loans are related to users and items. We currently show current loans and loan history on the user details page, but we don't yet do the same on the item detail page. The purpose of this story is to design how that would look and work.
- Extend the item details page to display current loan (there will be just one current loan per item) and loan history
- Support taking of "loan actions" on the current loan (but not on historical ones)
- First loan action will be "renew" but there will be others in the future (see attached Alma screenshots for the general direction we are headed, but not for the actual UX or look-and-feel)
- Support the ability to drill into a loan record and view all loan record details and the loan action history
- Every loan record has at least one loan action for the initial loan
- Use Alma screenshots as inspiration for loan action columns to display
- Designs for this should heavily leverage work already completed for