Status: Closed (View Workflow)
As a circulation staff member, I want to be able to see circulation notes on an item, so that I don't forget important information at check in or check out.
- Mockup - confirm check in for items with notes
- Title of modal: Check in item?
- Text of modal:
- <Title of item> (<material type>) (barcode: <barcode>) has <number of notes> check in notes:
- Table with fields
- Note (text of note)
- Date (date and time note was added)
- Source (Lname, Fname)
- Controls for modal:
- "X" to close in upper left corner
- when clicked, completes loan
- when clicked, exits the window without checking the item out
Notes: Apparently these notes can get quite long, so the SIG preference was for a wider note field. However, I've probably made the Source field too small in the attached wireframe to compensate. Are there guidelines for how wide fields for personal names are in tables? (Thinking of the open loans table and the column for Creator.)
Using the "check in" spelling for now because I don't think there's enough energy around the "checkin" preference to motivate changing it on a large scale, and it's probably better that it's consistent.