Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Purpose: To create a mockup showing how you can indicate 0 to many service points for a user in FOLIO. In practice, these will be specified only for FOLIO operators. If there is >1 service point selected, you need to be able to specify a default.
- We need some way to multi-select from the available service points (checkboxes?)
- Probably want an easy way to select all service points
- Then we need a way to specify a default from among the selected service points (dropdown?)
- Could take inpiration from the delivery options and preferences designs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fICB5WFmWr4Zen5vi81XYmuDA40SaoQH/view?usp=sharing
Open questions (Cate to ask SIG):
- Which users need to have at least one service point selected? All FOLIO operators? Only circulation workers (e.g. people with permissions to use check out, check in and/or requests)?
- Can we enforce the above requirement or do we need a fallback option of some kind? An error message if you log in and no service point is specified?