Purpose: To create mockups for the Request details feature to ensure the UX is clean and consistent with the new patterns being established in FOLIO.
Request details wireframes:
- Mockups for User Details which show many of our latest patterns: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B18Bhhmr94zaSWdHckJ2WDExUUE
- Goal: to bring consistency to feature while keeping required development work to a minimum
- I think the SIG wanted Hold shelf expiration date to only be editable when the request is in edit mode (not create mode). What should we see, then, for that field when in create mode? Should it be visible or invisible, active/inactive, with some text?
- Just entered this story for what to display when there is no current loan: https://issues.folio.org/browse/UIREQ-54
- taniafersenheim had some updated Balsamiqs for this page, I think. I can't find them on Google Drive, but we should be sure to synch with her on this when she's back