Purpose: To create mockups for the Permission Sets feature to ensure the UX is clean and consistent with the new patterns being established in FOLIO.
- Permission Sets wireframes:
- Mockups for User Details which show many of our latest patterns: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B18Bhhmr94zaSWdHckJ2WDExUUE
- On test build, go to Settings, Users, Permission sets
- Goal: to bring consistency to feature while keeping required development work to a minimum
- Reference the new designs for Fixed Due Date schedules, as they are quite similar.
- Filip's deluxe permission set CRUD mock-ups from early on in the project: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IjGCHephw0ooKHcg7knCdK_VHzAS3ou4 Per Harry, this is not needed for v1.