Overview: There are a number of category lists that appear on the Vendor form. The potential categories that populate these lists should be editable in Vendor settings.
- Add Vendor=>Categories area to settings
- User has the ability to Create, Edit and Delete category terms
- Include system default categories
- Accounting, Books, Customer Service, Databases, Ebooks, Econtent, General, Journals, Licenses, Primary, Sales, Serials, Returns, Shipments, Payments, Technical Support, Other
- Display in table: category name, description, number of associations, action icons
- Number of associations is the number of times that category appears on vendor records
Note: this issue may require the creation of stories for mod-vendors-storage when it is pointed.