Renewal failure messages are not internationalized in src/withRenew.js::getMessage(). It may be necessary to update src/components/Loans/OpenLoans/helpers/isOverridePossible/overridePossibleMessages.js as well.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Snapshot
- Check out Item 1 to Patron 1
- In settings, modify the loan policy for the created loan to have a Number of Renewals Allowed of 1
- Navigate to the Users app and open the record for Patron 1, and open the patron's open loans
- Select the newly created loan and renew the item twice
When the second renewal is attempted an error popup is shown and the backend sends a 422 HTTP status code with JSON including the "code" property:
The "code" property defined in the error.schema is missing:
- The code property is not included in any circulation/renew-by-barcode responses with a 422 status code. These other cases will likely need separate tickets created.
- I am not certain that there are existing error codes that should be included in these responses.