Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Purpose As a staff member, I only want to renew items when a renewal would serve the patron by extending the due date, so that I can provide better customer service.
Renewals can fail for one reason or for multiple reasons. Because the system responds differently to different forms of renewal failures, this story details the behavior for a renewal failing for multiple reasons.
- Given a failed renewal
- When the failure is for both of the following reasons:
- item is not renewable
- renewal date falls outside date ranges in fixed loan policy
- Then allow override (show the override button on the failure modal)
- Given a failed renewal in scenarios 1 above
- When the user has selected Override
- Then display the date picker in the resulting modal (as opposed to calculating due date)
Notes: For scenarios above, the system is currently only displaying one error (