A new field named Additional information for patron has been added in order to pass information to the patron on the patron notice. The Resource Access SIG has requested that this information be displayed on Fee/Fine Details as well (see attached screen mock-up fee-fine-detail-new.png). The original Comments field has been renamed "Additional information" and will now display both Additional information for staff (formerly known as Comments) and the new Additional information for patron in the same column.
The changes are shown in more detail in the attached image FF-Details-Changes.jpg:
1. To make more space in the table, fields Action Date, Action and Source should display in two lines like Created at displays now.
2. The column heading Action Date should be changed to Action date (lower case d in date).
3. The column heading Comments should be changed to Additional information.
4. The button New should be changed to New staff info. (The button will continue to create Additional information for staff (aka Comment) as it does now.)
5. The Additional information" column will display both Additional information for staff (aka Comment) as it does now, and the new Additional information for patron field:
- If an "action" has both Additional information for staff and Additional information for patron, display the Additional information for staff first. Then display a blank line followed by the *Additional information for patron."
- Place "STAFF: " in front of Additional information for staff when displayed so that the user is aware of what type of additional information is being displayed.
- Place "PATRON: " in front of Additional information for patron when displayed so that the user is aware of what type of additional information is being displayed.
- "SYSTEM: " is shown in the attachment, but it out of scope--you can ignore it for now.