Purpose: To create an all-inclusive permission for Loans.
- Log in to FOLIO
- Given the Users module
- When enabled
- Then a logical permission should be provided called "Loans: All permissions"
- Given User A has been given the permission "Loans: All permissions"
- When User A accesses FOLIO
- The Users app should be visible in the top nav
- Loans functions should be fully accessible to User A:
- View open loans for a user
- View closed loans for a user
- View loan details for an open or closed loan
- Renew an open loan and works when you click the checkbox and renew, but when you go to the loan details and try to renew, there's an error message
- Change due date for an open loan
- Given that a user has been given the permission "Loans: All permissions" as part of a permissions set
- When the user accesses FOLIO
- Then they should have all rights normally conferred by this permission (Scenario 2), in addition to the other permissions conferred by the permissions set