Purpose: To create an all-inclusive permission for fee/fine settings (this does not include fee/fine actions, which is handled by JIRA issue
UIU-673), which creates Fees/Fines: All permissions.
- Log in to FOLIO
- Given the Settings module
- When enabled
- Then a logical permission should be provided called "Settings (User): Can create, edit and remove feefines"
- Given that a user has been given the permission "Settings (User): Can create, edit and remove feefines" as part of a permissions set
- When the user accesses FOLIO
- Then they should have all rights normally conferred by this permission (Scenario 2), in addition to the other permissions conferred by the permissions set