"There are unsaved changes" dialogue popping up when typing into the user search filter.
- Log into folio-testing
- Go to Users and edit any user
- Go to the proxy section and click new to add a proxy or sponsor
- Scroll through the list and pick a user - this works fine
- Click new to add another proxy or sponsor
- This time, search the user list by typing a name into the search box
Expected: Matching search results will display in the list and you can click one to select it. When there is only one matching result, you still want to see it in the results list and to have to click it to select it.
Actual: It works as described above, but for every character you type in, the "There are unsaved changes" pops up.