Purpose: To refine the layout and styling of the last updated metadata in the user record. This layout will be used throughout FOLIO where we display record last updated metadata (should be implemented on every record by default). We will be extending this brief information into a full change history post-v1.
- Given the User Details page
- When displayed in View and Edit modes
- Then the record update metadata should display as shown in the linked wireframes
- Section can be expanded/collapsed
- Section should contain the following data:
- Record last updated
Open dateRecord created CB: label change per feedback from RA SIG