Important note: This bug was originally assigned to the UNAM team, but they are out July 4-22, so we need for Vega to address this bug. This is likely related to UNAM changing the NEW FEE/FINE page to a modal.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to SNAPSHOT as admin
- Check out an item to a test patron
- Go to Check-in page and check the item back in, selecting ellipsis option "New fee/fine"
- Create a new fee/fine for the item that was checked in (e.g. damaged item fee)
- Now open the Users app
- The "New fee/fine" modal appears
- Click on the X to close the "New fee/fine" modal
You land on the Fees/Fines History page (see attached video clip Expected-results.mp4)
You are taken back to the Check-in app--there is no way to access the Users app (see attached video clip Actual-results.mp4)