Purpose: The RA SIG feels that the current 2 fields for Phone and Mobile Phone are insufficient. We would like to treat Phone like Addresses. There should be a institution-defined controlled vocab for Phone type and then a repeatable phone fieldgroup with primary indicator.
- Given the edit and create modes of user details
- When displayed
- Then a Phones section should display (similar to the Addresses section)
- Given the Phones section on the edit and create modes of user details
- When displayed
- Then user should be able to:
- Add or edit a phone number (select "Phone type" and specify "Phone number")
- Delete a phone number
- Specify a primary phone number
- Given the Phone type A is already in use for a specified phone number
- When Phone type A is selected for a second phone number
- Then it should be disallowed (there can only be one phone number per type)
- Currently (as of 2017-10-09) if the user tries to select an address type that has already been used, they receive a message telling them that the "Address type is already taken". We should be consistent with how we handle the phone type selection.
- If possible, UX would like us to check which types have already been selected after a user decides to add a new address/phone/email, and only display the available types.
- Given Phone number Y is primary and Phone number X is not
- When Phone number X is "Set as primary"
- Phone number X shifts to the top of the list and becomes "Phone 1 (Primary)"
- Phone number Y moves down and in this instance would be listed as "Phone 2 (Set as primary)
- Given the view mode of user details
- When the Phones section is displayed
- Then it should be uneditable, but otherwise reflect the same layout and data as shown on create/edit