Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Overview: This has happened to me on two different days. It only happens for the first manual fee/fine I create in SNAPSHOT for the day (after it has been rebuilt).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make sure you have not used SNAPSHOT since it was rebuilt.
- Log into SNAPSHOT as an admin.
- Find an active test patron to use (I used Morty Panic).
- Create a manual fee/fine with Fee/Fine Type of "Misc Fee/Fine" for the patron (it can actually be any Fee/Fine Type).
- Fees/Fines History displays the Fee/Fine Type.
- Fee/Fine Details displays the Fee/Fine Type.
- Fees/Fines History does not display the Fee/Fine Type (see attachment screen print FF-History-missing-type.jpg).
- Fee/Fine Details does not display the Fee/Fine Type (see attachment screen print FF-Details-missing-type.jpg).
I have made this a P1 because the library will have no idea what the fee/fine is for.
UXPROD-3409 Vega - Lotus Enhancements/Bugfixes/Tech Debt