Purpose: By giving each FOLIO page a unique URL, we make it possible to open pages in multiple tabs (for multi-tasking) and to bookmark commonly used pages.
- Given the Users app
- When the Closed Loans tab of the Loans page (accessed by clicking Closed Loans link on User Details) is displayed
- Then the page URL should be unique to the User Loans page > Closed Loans tab
- Given the Loans section on User details
- When the <N> Closed Loans link displays
- Then I can right click to open that page in a new tab
- We should treat the open/closed versions of the loans page as a filter as we may someday need to introduce a view that shows all loans.
- We will also need to be able to bookmark/open in new tab the Fees/fines page which is very analogous to Loans. Fees/fines may have additional filters (beyond just open/closed). See mockups here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xUhM7sTfEOf_7CR8bWjc-WJsGYVK2e0x
FOLIO-725 Navigational Elements in FOLIO Should Support Right Click to Open in New Tab
UIU-143 User Loans Page (Open Loans Tab) Should Have Own URL
- is blocked by
STRIPES-451 URLs for modals