Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Overview: The transfer of a single fee/fine may be executed in three different ways...
- Using the TRANSFER button in Fee/Fine Details.
- Using the TRANSFER option in the ellipsis menu in Fees/Fines History.
- Using the TRANSFER button in Fees/Fines History after putting a check mark in the box for a single fee/fine.
In the case where a fee/fine owner is using the default action notice, option 3 does not present the NOTIFY PATRON box--options 1 and 2 work properly. This also works properly when no notice is set up or a fee/fine type action notice is setup.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Juniper BugFest as an admin.
- Look at Settings->Users->Fee/fine: Manual charges for fee/fine owner "Main Circ Desk." Note that a default patron notice is set up for use with Face Mask. (See attached screen print Default-notice-not-generated-on-some-transfers.jpg.)
- Add a fee/fine to a test patron as follows: Fee/Fine Owner set to "Main Circ Desk" and Fee/Fine Type set to "Face Mask."
- Go to Fees/Fines History for the test patron.
- Put a check mark to the left of the "Face Mask" fee/fine you just created.
- Press the TRANSFER button on Fees/Fines History.
Expected Results: "Notify patron" box is checked and "Additional information for patron" box appears.
Actual Results: ** "Notify patron" box is not checked and "Additional information for patron" box does not appear.
Additional Information: If at Step #6 above you click on the ellipsis menu for the fee/fine and select TRANSFER, the ** "Notify patron" box is checked and "Additional information for patron" box appears. If at Step #6 above you click on the row to open Fee/Fine Details, then press the TRANSFER button on that page, the ** "Notify patron" box is checked and "Additional information for patron" box appears. **