Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Juniper BugFest as an admin.
- Create two or more fees/fines for one test patron.
- Go to Fees/Fines History, place a check mark in the row for one of the fees/fines you created, and then press the PAY button.
- Note that the Pay Fee/Fine modal is showing a "Total owed amount" that is equal to all outstanding fees/fines for the test patron.
- Now go to Fees/Fines History and click on the row for the same fee/fine, opening up Fee/Fine Details for the fee/fine.
- Press the PAY button on Fee/Fine Details to open the Pay Fee/Fine modal.
Expected Results: Pay Fee/Fine modal displaying a "Total owed amount" that is equal to all outstanding fees/fines for the test patron.
Actual Results: Pay Fee/Fine modal displaying a "Total owed amount" that is equal to the single fee/fine being displayed.
Additional Information: See attached screen print. I have been told by the tester that this also happens in the Waive Fee/Fine modal. Please check all of the modals: Pay Fee/Fine, Waive Fee/Fine, Transfer Fee/Fine and Refund Fee/Fine.
Interested parties: Holly Mistlebauer