Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Overview: There is a Shared fee/fine owner set up in Juniper with 6 manual fees/fines (see attached screen print Shared-manual-ff-types.jpg). These 6 fees/fines should be appearing for every fee/fine owner in addition to the manual fees/fines set up by the fee/fine owner.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Juniper BugFest as an admin.
- Set up a new fee/fine owner at Settings=>Users.
- Do not assign any manual fees/fines to the new fee/fine owner.
- Go to User Details for a patron and select Action=>Create fee/fine.
- On the New fee/fine page select the new fee/fine owner you just set up.
- Click on the Fee/fine type.
Expected Results: Fee/fine types should be populated with the 6 Shared fee/fine types (see attached screen print Shared-manual-ff-types.jpg).
Actual Results: There are no fee/fine types displaying.
Additional Information: This is also happening for some existing fee/fine owners, which may be corrupt.