This needs to be fixed by June 28 for the start of bugfest!
Overview: After marking an item as claimed returned, which issued a refund the Lost Item Fee of 100.00 to a transfer account, the Lost Item Fee has a Remaining Balance of 100.00, which means it should be on the OPEN fees/fines tab. There are also errors on the User Details page: The fee/fine balance is displayed as negative 100.00 (it should never be less than zero) and the refund count and total is displayed as 0 (when it should be 1 / 100.00).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into SNAPSHOT as an admin
- Loan out an item to a patron that is due in 1 minute and will aged to lost in 1 minute, charging the patron a Lost Item Fee of 100.00 and a Lost Item Processing Fee of 25.00
- After item has been aged to lost and billed, transfer the 100.00 Lost Item Fee to the Bursar
- Then mark the item as claimed returned
- 100.00 Lost Item Fee is refunded to the Bursar and marked as Suspended**
6. The Lost Item Fee should appear on the OPEN tab of Fees/Fines History because the Remaining Balance is greater than 0.00
7. On the User Details page, the total fees/fines should be 0.00 and there is 1 refunded fee/fine for 100.00
6. The Lost Item Fee appearson the CLOSED tab of Fees/Fines History even though the Remaining Balance is greater than 0.00 (see attached screen prints Claimed-returned-refund-error1.jpg and Claimed-returned-refund-error2.jpg)
7. On the User Details page, the total fees/fines should be 0.00 and there is 1 refunded fee/fine for 100.00 (see attached screen print Claimed-returned-refund-error3.jpg)
When Alex Kurash reviewed
MODFEE-189, he discovered an error with the refunded fee/fine not being set to OPEN from CLOSED. He may have fixed this.