Overview: Manual patron block "Display description" is the only field required to activate the "Save & close" button, given that "Block actions" are defaulted. After the "Save & close" button becomes activated, it doesn't gray out even if there is an error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Iris BugFest instance as admin
- Find a user without a patron block
- Enter a manual patron block and save it
- Edit the manual patron block you just created
- Change the "Display description", which will activate the "Save & close"
- Remove the check marks from all of the "Block actions"
- Note that this error appears for "Block actions": Select any option
"Save & close" button becomes deactivated when an error is encountered
"Save & close" button remains activated despite the error (see attached screen print Save-and-close-button-remains-open.jpg)