If a user has a slower connection, they may press the 'Charge only' button multiple times thinking that it didn't take the first time. This will create more than one fee/fine, as shown in attached screen print Duplicates-created.jpg. This may happen with 'Charge & pay now', but that option is not available to me in BugFest or Snapshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to https://bugfest-honeysuckle.folio.ebsco.com/ as folio (admin)
- Locate a test user
- Go to test users User information page
- Open Fee/fine accordion on User information page
- Press 'Create fee/fine' button
- On the New Fee/Fine page...
- Select a Fee/fine owner from the drop-down list
- Select a Fee/fine type from the drop-down list
- Enter the Fee/fine amount
- Press the 'Charge only' button many times, as fast as you are able
- One fee/fine record is created
- Multiple fee/fine records are created (I have created up to three, as shown in attached screen print Duplicates-created.jpg)
- This used to happen with payments/waives/transfers when the confirmation button was pressed multiple times. That issue has been fixed.
- This issue is only a P3 because multiple fees/fines can be cancelled.