Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Overview: During BugFest for Honeysuckle, a community tested (Cornelia) reported that when she created or updated a Payment method, her name was not appearing in the Last updated column as the creator/updater. (See attached screen print Cornelias-name-not-showing-up-as-updater-for-Payment-Methods.jpg.) If you look at the other attachments, you will see that the names of other users do show up. Perhaps this is a permissions issues?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment as admin
- Go to Settings==>Users==>Fee/Fine: Owners to create a Fee/Fine Owner (if one does not already exist)
- Go to Settings==>Users==>Fee/Fine: Payment methods to add a Payment method for the Fee/Fine Owner you created above
- Click on +New button
- Enter Name of Payment method then press Save button
- New Payment method is saved
Last updated column displays as <today's date> by <your login name> (for exampled: 12/2/2020 by Mistlebauer, Holly
Last updated column displays as <today's date> by (for exampled: 12/2/2020 by
- This does work for some people, so you may not get the 'Actual Results' described above.
- This may be a permission problem. Cornelia's account exists at https://bugfest-honeysuckle.folio.ebsco.com/users/preview/8c25fb91-3673-47cf-b883-663628bdead1?query=Awenius%2C%20Cornelia. If you scroll down you can see her 'User permissions'.
UXPROD-3647 UNAM Bug/Task Tickets for Morning Glory (R2 2022) Release