Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into a FOLIO Goldenrod (hotfix-5 environment - users 4.0.7)
- Navigate to a user having more than 100 loans total
- Go to open loans and select one of the loans (see attached gif)
- Observe - Error Page - with message - "The following occurred resulting in the current page becoming unstable.
ERROR:Cannot read property 'status' of undefined"
This error happens if the loan is not part of the first 100 returned -
Loan details are displayed
Error page is displayed
- Exception is thrown this line - https://github.com/folio-org/ui-users/blob/2efcd8a06ad2b8c7d7e052515624f73e054dc451/src/views/LoanDetails/LoanDetails.js#L121
- Due to limit of 100 results
- Per cgodfrey, BNCF currently has 14 users with over 100 loans