FYI - The team that developed Manual Patron Blocks no longer exists.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://bugfest-honeysuckle.folio.ebsco.com/ as folio/folio
- Create a manual patron block for a user without any other blocks
- Set the block to expire the next day
- Save the block
- The block should be cleared at 12:00:01 AM on the Expiration date
- On October 28 Holly set up two patrons with one manual block each...
- Patron 111122223333 had a block that was set to expire on October 29
- Patron 444455556666 had a block that was set to expire on October 30
- The next day (October 29) Holly noticed that patron 111122223333 did not have her block removed, so Holly opened the manual patron block to take a look; the Expiration date was now set to October 30
- Holly then viewed the manual patron block for patron 444455556666 and suddenly the Expiration date was set to October 31 (which I definitely didn't set it for given that's a Saturday)
- For some reason the Expiration date is being changed when the manual patron block is opened for viewing/editing
MODPATBLK-58, which reports that the manual patron block expires, but doesn't totally go away. Holly will continue to watch the test blocks to see if what happens.