When in quick succession you check in an item, check it out again and go to the loan details page then loan details page initially fails to load.
Steps to reproduce:
Perform the following steps without pausing.
1. Go to the Check out app, and check out item A to user 1
2. Click the three dots to go to the Loan details page. Verify that the loan details page has loaded correctly with expected data present.
3. Go to the Check in app, and check in item A
4. Go to the Check out app, and now check out item A to user 2
5. Again click the three dots to go to the Loan details page. Verify that the loan details page has loaded correctly with expected data present.
Expected result: That the loan details page has loaded correctly with expected data present.
Actual result: Several pop up error messages appear on the screen. After you've clicked Ok to close them, one by one, the loan details page finally loads. However, all expected data is not present. Under Loan policy, there is only a dash, indicating that the field is empty. After you reload the page, all the data is correctly displayed, including Loan policy "Standard loan". In the network tab in developer tools, you can see failed requests to the loan-policies and requests endpoint. It does not matter whether you check the item out to another user or to the same user again.
The behavior is exactly the same as in
UIU-1653, but the actions that produce it (seemingly) different.