Purpose: When an item has aged to lost, reflect this on the loan details & action history for the loan.
- Given a loan for an item that has aged to lost
- When viewing loan details
- Then show the aged to lost action in the loan action history
- Action date: use date and time item aged to lost
- Action: Aged to lost
- Due date: same due date as previous row in action history
- Item status: Aged to lost
- Source: -
- Comments: -
Scenario Given a loan for an item that has aged to lost When viewing the loan details Then populate the Lost field with the date and time the item aged to lost
CB: ecboettcher, in grooming we decided this scenario should be moved to another story. Thanks!
- New loan action will be introduced on backend - itemAgedToLost.
- Lost date time is specified in loan.agedToLostDate property (draft).
- - it means that the aged to lost loan action will have metadata.updatedByUserId undefined.