Overview: When testing
UIU-154, it was discovered that the user assigned the permission "Users. Can view user profile" had some edit rights.
Steps to repro:
1. Log-in to FOLIO test as diku_admin
2. Assign to a given user A the permission "User. Can view user profile"
3. Log-out and login as the given user A.
4. The user has access to the User app in the top navigation bar
5. Click on the User app, and select a random user B.
Only able to view the detail page for user B.
I looks like user A with the permission "Users. Can view user profile" can edit the address on user B's detail page. Can edit the address data elements, but when saving the changes, then an error message pop up.
Additional info: See the two screen dumps.