When an item is checked in and found to have an overdue fine, a fee/fine record is created. Part of the information saved is Created at, which is the Service point where the item was checked in. We have Source, the staff member who checked the overdue item in, but not Created at, the service point the staff member worked at. This information is needed for balancing fees/fines, which is why I have made this a P1.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select a user of your choice
- Check out an item to the user, making sure there is a per minute overdue fine associated with the circulation rule
- Change the due date to make item due immediately
- Wait a few minutes, then check the item in
- On the users Fee/Fine Details page for the overdue fine